Our Aims and Vision
Our school aims are:
- That students develop lively, enquiring minds, the ability to question and argue rationally and to apply themselves to tasks and physical skills, both on their own and in groups.
- That students acquire knowledge and skills relevant to adult life and employment and the ability to enjoy leisure in a fast changing world.
- That students have a respect for religious and moral values and to develop non-discriminatory attitudes and practice which will enable them to live in harmony with all members of society.
- That students understand, care for and respect the world in which they live and the interdependence of individuals, families, groups, and nations.
- That students appreciate human achievements and aspirations.
- That students are helped to develop moral values and an appreciation of the spiritual dimensions of human experience.
- That students are helped to develop their imagination, sensitivity and creative responses to a wide range of aesthetic experiences.
- That students develop a sense of self-respect, self-discipline, the capacity to enjoy life as independent, self-motivated adults and the willingness to care for others.